By T.P. Sreenivasan
Read or Download Applied Diplomacy: Through the Prism of Mythology PDF
Best international affairs books
The Mitrokhin Archive II finds for the 1st time the complete quantity of the KGB's worldwide penetration, exposing its operations in Africa, Asia, Latin the US and the center East. For 1 / 4 of a century the KGB believed that the 3rd global was once the world within which it could possibly win the chilly struggle. 'The world,' claimed Moscow, 'was going our method.
The international coverage of the USA is guided through deeply held ideals, few of that are well-known less subjected to rational research, Christopher J. Fettweis writes, during this, his 3rd publication. He identifies the principles of these ideals - worry, honor, glory and hubris - and explains how they've got encouraged bad strategic judgements in Washington.
The hot proliferation of theories of diplomacy has remodeled analyses of Southeast Asia’s overseas affairs. a brand new new release of students has promoted a full of life and illuminating debate which has visible the conventional realist/ neorealist technique, which keeps to carry centre level, challenged by means of constructivist analyses.
In 1952, the Federal Republic of West Germany concluded a treaty with Israel wherein the Germans needed to pay 3 billion Deutschmarks in repayment for the Holocaust. even if, the Israelis felt that Germany owed Israel an ethical in addition to a monetary debt, and therefore anticipated extra relief and defense.
- The Mitrokhin Archive II: The KGB in the World: Pt. 2
- Understanding Religious Violence: Thinking Outside the Box on Terrorism
- The Outbreak of the First World War: Structure, Politics, and Decision-Making
- India-China Relations: Politics of Resources, Identity and Authority in a Multipolar World Order (Routledge Advances in South Asian Studies)
- International and National Discourse of Business and Children’s Rights. Bangladesh Perspective
Extra info for Applied Diplomacy: Through the Prism of Mythology
Applied Diplomacy: Through the Prism of Mythology by T.P. Sreenivasan